7361Re: [hreg] Commercial aircraft flight partial on biofuel

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Feb 27, 2008
      In one word: Subsidies. One of the biggest problems is the government
      interference and support of many bad, bad ideas. If you have a strong
      stomache, read the early history of the FDA, then understand how big
      money interests sell the rest of us out, in the name of protection.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      J P Malone wrote:
      > Why would anyone grow corn, if all other factors being equal,
      > they could grow Algae? (I know, all factors are never equal, but there is a
      > wide margin of safety in these numbers).

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic