7359Re: [hreg] Commercial aircraft flight partial on biofuel

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Feb 27, 2008
      Greetings,
      I did, 15 years ago. I am working to create systems that are
      sustainable, and provide a variety of products, fuel and food, while
      caring for Mother Earth and improving health. Work crews to help move
      the work along are always welcome.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      Neil Smith wrote:
      > Why don't all us crazed green folk buy some property. That way we can experiment with the products on hand. Seems far fetched but there is some good enthusiasm here. I am a builder of green homes so I will do my part.
      >

      > Neil

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic