7356Re: Commercial aircraft flight partial on biofuel

  • ajthomann@pol.net
    Feb 26, 2008
      -1. I guess the algal fuels 'wheel' is being reinvented all over the place.  The Chronicle had an article on algae last October:

      http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2007_4438360

      -2. Wasn't the solar airplane designed, manufactured, and flown by Rutan, basically 'free' of NASA participation?

      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need NO REGRETS strategic policies regarding every non-renewable resource, including water.