      From: hreg@yahoogroups. com [mailto:hreg@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Robert Johnston
      Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 7:56 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Commercial aircraft flight partial on biofuel
      Well, then consider this. I read in a newsletter this weekend that because
      people are getting upset at globalization and free trade, nations are
      becoming more self-sufficient, but at great expense. Witness: U.S. growing
      corn etc. for biofuel so that it can be less dependent on petroleum imports
      from the Middle East. Saudi Arabia installing water desalinization plants
      so that it can grow wheat in the desert and import less from US. Where's
      the sense in that? Seems to me that trading would be the better way to go.

      Robert Johnston