7348RE: [hreg] Commercial aircraft flight partial on biofuel

  • J P Malone
    Feb 26, 2008
      I never mentioned "virgin product usage", that was your statement.
      The original question was "Does anyone know of a source that ranks the
      energy yield of biofuels per acre; replenishment cycle time, etc.?

      My question was not framed for a project definition for NASA level research,
      merely a request for information. Did not mean to irritate anyone.

      One thing that turns a lot of people off about the green movement is the
      Gestapo attitude that sometimes surfaces when less informed people try to
      learn more about how to be green.

      Personally, I think the place to start is not cleaning up, but stopping the
      continued pollution. Without stopping the growth of pollution we won't have
      time to clean up the mess that has already been done. Hopefully we can
      start both simultaneously. But that is strictly my poorly informed opinion.