      Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 11:45 AM
      Subject: RE: [hreg] Commercial aircraft flight partial on biofuel

      I heartily agree, burning food is not the answer to energy problems.  Climate change is already shifting the patterns of agriculture, and not favorably. By burning food we are only exacerbating the problem, and we’re losing topsoil and groundwater to boot.  Who thought this was a good idea?

      ____________ _________ ___

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007 C Greenbriar