7338RE: [hreg] Commercial aircraft flight partial on biofuel

  • Kevin Conlin
    Feb 25, 2008

      I heartily agree, burning food is not the answer to energy problems.  Climate change is already shifting the patterns of agriculture, and not favorably. By burning food we are only exacerbating the problem, and we’re losing topsoil and groundwater to boot.  Who thought this was a good idea?

      ________________________

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007 C Greenbriar