7275Solar stuff..........

  • Kevin Conlin
    Feb 1, 2008
      Thanks Kim, I guess the word is already out, if anyone would like to come by
      and have a look, please contact me off line at kconlin@..., or
      call 281 340 1224. I have small solar panels, old inverters, a 150W SUN-PAK
      solar generator that would be good for a hurricane backup system, other
      miscellaneous stuff.

      Thanks and regards, Kevin

      ________________________

      Kevin Conlin