7272Re: [hreg] Attn: Moderator

  • El Sid
    Feb 1, 2008
      Good Day Kevin,

      My name is Federico Rendon, I work with the inner youth @ HISD.

      We are going to pilot a renewable energy class focusing on Solar Power.
      Your Email comes right on time my good man.
      any equipment would be greatly appreciated.
      Please contact me when you have a moment.
      My cell number is 713.574.0184

      Peace

      On 2/1/08, Kevin Conlin <kconlin@...> wrote:

      Hello, We're cleaning up our warehouse and I have a bunch of solar stuff some of the members may be interested in, everything from dozens of small modules to a complete solar generator.  I also have a complete set of Home Power magazines, which I would prefer to donate to a library, the set includes the very rare first issues.  A lot of the stuff I will give away, others just a nominal charge, do I have permission to post the offering?

      Regards,  Kevin

      ________________________

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.