6926Re: [hreg] New file uploaded to hreg

  • evelyn sardina
    Oct 22, 2007
      Bank info if very easy to get to. That is why the chip implants won't work. Anyone can take your identity with a zapper that can be easily purchased on the internet. They can zap all your information in a second. Bank information is not safe at all and you should take all precautions.

      Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:
      Greetings,
      No there isn't. That is why many of us don't fill out the profile with
      the truth. I don't put anything on the internet that can hurt me, or
      use a computer for internet access that has any important information on
      it. While it may be hard to hack a bank computer, my computer would be
      easy. Once a hacker has my passwords, he/she would have access to all
      my accounts.

      I have been on yahoo lists that have been badly hacked, so no, they are
      not safe.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      Ariel Thomann wrote:
      > Lisa (and others) -- I'm certainly not interested in divulging more about myself
      > than I have to. Is there a way to KNOW that an identity thief can't subscribe
      > to a particular group and go fishing there?
      >
      > Ariel
      > - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since
      > otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      > - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic energy policy. Think ahead 7
      > generations.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic