6924After ASPO-USA

  • Ariel Thomann
    Oct 22, 2007
      1 - I perceived that the point was made at ASPO that the world (yes, even
      including the USA) needs to learn a new way of life, economizing all kinds of
      resources. The very next day (21 Oct) there was an interesting article in the
      Houston Chronicle ("Green grass-roots members limit their lifestyles") about
      "Craggers" in the UK. I scanned it, but I couldn't find it in the Chronicle
      website, so here is the original in the NY Times:
      http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/21/world/europe/21carbon.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

      2 - Did any of you find mention of the ASPO meeting in the Chronicle? I found
      none. The only thing I picked up was a 20-second bit on KUHF to the effect that
      T. Boone PIckens had been in town and had stated that he anticipates oil will go
      over $ 100 before the end of this year. Talk about in-depth reporting!

      Ariel
      generations.