6906Re: Using A/C compressor to dry clothes

  • anniemktx
    Oct 11, 2007
      One of the members of our Low Carbon Diet class said she hangs
      clothes inside to dry. That provides the added benefit of
      humidifying the house a little. A good thing to try for people who
      haven't had luck drying outside. I myself, like Lunce, love those
      ozone smelling sheets!

      Anne

      In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      > I haven't been to a meeting of HREG for a long time, but the green
      > symposium last February sure made me sick, the majority of the
      people
      > were very fragrant. It would be wonderful if you are correct.
      > Bright Blessings,
      > Kim
      >
      > Ariel Thomann wrote:
      > > Surely nobody on this list is still using those little sheets!
      > >
      > > Ariel
      > > - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one
      another, since
      > > otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      > > - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic energy policy.
      Think ahead 7
      > > generations.
      > >
      > >> Greetings,
      > >> Well said Bashir. Not only that, they smell nice without using
      the poisonous
      > >> chemicals of dryer sheets.
      > >> Bright Blessings,
      > >> Kim