      Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Fwd: Re: I guess I should ask........

      -1. I agree with Bashir, except I'd delete the supernatural element.

      -2. Re: space. I've wondered about it for some time. Humanity has some
      reliable big rockets. Could a payload of nuclear waste be sent up with just
      enough ooomph to escape Earth gravity? I guess the sun's gravity would ensure
      delivery to the big furnace, where it wouldn't even make a ripple. Perhaps
      with a pair of gravity assist "slingshots" as it swings by Venus and Mercury.
      I don't know how many such shots it would take, but it should be worth
      considering.

      Ariel
      generations.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic