      From: T L J
      Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 10:33 AM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] LED Lights

      Raymond -

      I'm a huge fan of LED lights, but as far as a local store, very unlikely to find them.

      Good resource on the web however, try:

      http://www.besthome ledlighting. com/

      I haven't ordered from them yet, but the products look easy to install (most utilize standard screw-in).  The track lights look especially promising - they use Cree's newest bright LEDs, so instead of a nested array, is simply a single ultrabright LED.

      Let me know if you have any luck with a local supplier.