6433Re: [hreg] Alternative toilet

  • Larry Weber, Sales
    Jun 3, 2007
      Re: [hreg] Alternative toilet Kim,
      We are getting one to try and use for our temp. building.  Will let you know.
      One thing about this company, no water required. Many on the market req. gray water drain field.
      We will reduce our construction costs, and have additional area to install another income producing building, and
      Increase property value significantly.

      larry

      On 6/2/07 3:20 PM, "Garth & Kim Travis" <gartht@...> wrote:

      Greetings,
      This looks interesting, are you inviting member to come and see when it
      is installed?
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
      > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home, commercial, RV,
      > etc..
      >
      > No water usage.
      >
      > We will be installing in our new facility.
      >
      > http://www.xerolet.com/
      >

      >     Larry Weber
      >

      > Naturallighting.com
      > 1414 FM 646 RD E