6431Re: [hreg] Alternative toilet

  • Ariel Thomann
    Jun 2, 2007
      Reinvention of the wheel, I guess. The Swedish 'Clivus Multrum' has been around
      at least since the early 70's. Australians are keenly aware of water shortages
      and are using current models quite a lot, I think. And there have been other
      brands around for a long time for camping and RV's, etc.

      Ariel
      otherwise there is NO ONE who will help. - All countries need a NO REGRETS
      strategic energy policy. Think ahead 7 generations.
      ------------------------------------

      > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home, commercial, RV, etc..
      >

      > No water usage.
      >
      > We will be installing in our new facility.
      >
      > http://www.xerolet.com/
      >

      >> Larry Weber
      >

      > Naturallighting.com
      > 1414 FM 646 RD E