5865Re: [HoustonPeakOil] Big lighting firm leads move to phase out incandescent bulb | csmonitor.com

  • Ariel Thomann
    Mar 14, 2007
      Wow! The US leads the way again (like in, "retrograde advance", never retreat?)

      CFL's and/or high-frequency ballasts have been taking over by private and/or
      government initiative since (dates approximate) 1990 in Sweden, 1993 in Japan,
      1995 in Mexico, 1996 in Thailand. Are we proud of ourselves, or what? (I
      wonder if there are any CFL's in the White House yet).

      Ariel
      generations.