5526RE: [hreg] report from Matthew Simmon to Bloomberg on peak oil

  • Kevin Conlin
    Feb 7, 2007

      That’s funny, but you’re absolutely right, Robert, that website is scam city!

      $45,000 income from a $100 investment?  Sure!  What he has done is price the investment below the radar screen for scams, very few people will go to the trouble of filing a formal complaint for a $100 investment.

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007 C Greenbriar

      Stafford, TX 77477-4536