5331RE: [hreg] Fwd: want a FREE $50,000 Solar System? Can anyone comment on this offer please?

  • Kevin Conlin
    Dec 11, 2006

      Interesting concept, I’m not familiar with this company or their business model, and I just don’t have time to look into it today, but I’m guessing their economic model relies on tax credits and utility subsidies.  I’m real curious of they offer the program in Houston , which has only the Federal Tax Credit going for it.  I’m guessing they are active in the states with good rebates or state tax credits.  I’m hoping someone in the group will inquire and ask for a proposal, that will tell us a lot.

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007 C Greenbriar

      Stafford, TX 77477-4536