53[hreg] Re: HREG status

  • Chuck Wright
    Oct 7, 1999
      JClem412@... wrote:

      > HREG,
      >
      > YES, to having HREG a chapter of the TXSES.
      >
      > I am interested in being a TXSES board representative. I have flexibility in
      > my work and personal schedule, which can help.
      >
      > An idea for the November 1999 meeting might be Solar 2000. Also, we could
      > get a rep from a Renewable Energy company, particularly an oil&gas company
      > doing solar or other renewable energy.
      >
      > Jonathan A. Clemens

      I want to be sure that all of you HREG folks know that the annual TXSES
      general membership meeting (followed by a potluck dinner) is Sunday, Oct. 17th.
      At this meeting, general direction is discussed, plus we will be taking
      nominations
      for several open board seats.

      Chuck Wright
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic