4921Serve God, Save the Planet, 9/15 - 9/17

  • Nan Hildreth
    Aug 31, 2006
      Dr. Sleeth, who will be talking in Houston and Texas in two weeks, said "I am certain that if Christ were alive today, he would hang his and his disciples' clothing on the line to dry."  "It is always cheaper, easier, and better for the planet fo save energy than to try to make it. The average home uses over 1,000 kilowatt-hours of electricity a month.  Our average is less than 150 kilowatts."   Matthew Sleeth in Serve God, Save the Planet.  Sleeth is on a speaking tour of Texas.

      Schedule of talks and press release attached.  www.HoustonClimateProtection.org  www.TxIpl.org

      Nan Hildreth, Houston
      713-842-6643   NanHildreth@...
      713-443-3104 cell