4684RE: [HoustonPeakOil] Re: [hreg] What is holding back American car companies?

  • Israel Palacios
    Aug 2, 2006

      There is an unofficial electronic archive for KPFT or at least there used to be.  It can be found by googling KPFT.

      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto:hreg@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Randy Scott
      Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:11 PM
      To: Ariel Thomann; hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: bsyed@...; houstonpeakoil@...
      Subject: Re: [HoustonPeakOil] Re: [hreg] What is holding back American car companies?

      I didn't hear the program, but maybe you're thinking of the Sterling engine?

      Randy

      --- Ariel Thomann <ajthomann@pol. net> wrote:

      > I think it was yesterday afternoon that I heard something on the radio
      that I can't find
      > now in the archives of KPFT or KUHF. I was driving, and failed to write
      down the key
      > family surname. It was a lengthy discussion of a type of engine devised by
      someone from
      > a long family line of tinkerers. I understood it could be either diesel or
      gasoline,
      > compatible with hybrid systems, and supposedly far more efficient and
      cheaper than
      > anything out there today. But, of course, suppressed by the big players.
      Did anybody
      > else catch that program?
      >
      > Ariel

      Petition to challenge Dwayne Bohac to give back dirty money
      http://www.thepetit ionsite.com/ takeaction/ 382026427

      Mark McDavid for Congress - Tx Dist 138
      http://www.votemcda vid.com/

      http://randyscott. fortunecity. com/blog/