4673RE: [hreg] What is holding back American car companies?

  • Julie Hendricks
    Aug 2, 2006

      I heard part of an extensive piece about Nikola Tesla, a very prolific inventor of the 19th century, yesterday on KPFT around noon time.  I did a quick web search and found the following about an engine design of his.  Maybe this is what you are looking for:

      http://www.tfcbooks.com/articles/tdt7.htm

      Julie Hendricks, AIA LEED AP

      Kirksey
      6909 Portwest Drive