4654Re: [hreg] hreg meeting feedback

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Aug 2 8:21 AM
      Greetings,
      While fresh sweat is not too offensive, your email reminded me of my days at U of Alberta and some of the students that did cycle year round.  At one point, we made one of the students stand out in the hall for lectures, he was so offensive.  Generally a full change of clothes and being clean before starting your trek will suffice.  Just don't start skipping showers!, <grin>
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      At 09:59 AM 8/2/2006, you wrote:
      I wonder if you guys have showers at your destination points? I would stink to high
      heaven if I cycled and then went to work!

      Do you Yahoo!?