4571Re: [hreg] Re: HREG Meeting July 30th

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Jul 15, 2006
      Dear Suren (and all others on the group),
      Please come to the HREG meeting.  Membership in HREG is free.
      All Meetings are from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at the Texas Southern University School of Technology.  The building is located on the corner of CLEBURNE ST & ENNIS ST.  Due to construction, we have to park on the side streets (Eagle, Barbee & Wheeler) adjacent to Ennis.
      For directions by MapQuest, to here: http://www.txses.org/hreg/events.php
      Chris Boyer,
      P.S. Please pardon my late reponse.  I was attending a meeting by the American Solar Energy Society and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.  Very exciting and I hope to share some material with you all at the next meeting.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic