4566Re: [hreg] Houston Directory

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Jul 10, 2006
      Will you please put a link to your page on the HREG home page?  It would be nice if we could get all the businesses of the HREG list, listed there.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      At 02:07 PM 7/10/2006, you wrote:
      This would be a great resource. I feel like we are making some progress here in Houston but its awfully slow.  Its very hard to find these businesses if they exist in this area at all.  I have been working on something for Houston myself but am also finding it difficult to locate green businesses and products.  I haven't really done a good job promoting my own efforts, but if anyone is interested the site is called the Houston Green Guide www.houstongreenguide.com .

      The way I look at it, the more information resources we can make available to folks, the better. Gotta get Houston on the map :-)

      Regards,
      Cindy Yepez

      On 7/7/06, Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:

      Many of you may not know about this yet, but HREG is a sponsor of a new Environmental Directory for Houston and the first issue will have an energy theme.  We're not real sure when it will come out yet.  A guy named Paul Robbins who did this in Austin is working on it.  He asked me for help recommending contractors and I thought the best way was just to put the question to the eGroup.  So, please see below and reply if you have good information.  Thank you,

      Mike

      I have finished the Houston Environmental Groups and the cover (which is a beautiful color drawing of one of Houston's best parks). I have been trying to find who is selling energy efficiency products and services and greenbuilding products in Houston as well.  This is a very time-consuming task and if you have any suggestions I will listen.  In particular I am trying to find reliable home energy conservation contractors in your area.

      Paul Robbins

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic