4546RE: [hreg] Testing house technologies

  • Andrew McCalla
    Jul 7, 2006

      David,

      Sorry, I just found this email, which had been caught by a rogue spam filter.

      We commissioned the Ft. Sam system, which has an STC rating of 181.6 kW, in March.

      Unsure of what the HREG server can handle, I’ve attached a couple of low-res images.

      Andrew H. McCalla

      NABCEP Certified Solar PV System Installer (TM)

      Meridian Energy Systems

      2300 S. Lamar, Ste. 107

      Austin, TX   78704

      Voice: (512) 448-0055