4520Re: HREG Meeting July 30th

  • surenflorida
    Jul 3, 2006
      Dear Chris Boyer

      I would like to attend the HREG meeting on Sunday, July 30th. I am
      not a member of HREG, I would like to know more about HREG and would
      appreciate if you send me information and directions about the July
      30th meeting.

      Best wishes
      Suren Abrahamyan

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "Bashir Syed" <bsyed@...> wrote:

      > One correction "Supporting NASA Through SAIC" in the first
      sentence.

      Texas Southern University (TSU). We are privileged to have Bashir
      Syed presenting.

      > Bashir retired from work for NASA and now is Vice-President of
      EnerTech Enterprises, which seeks to help build renewable energy
      infrastructures in developing countries. His work spans a vast
      experience in aerospace and military technologies, including areas
      such as radiation, electronics, life systems, and of course
      photovoltaics. He has been quite active on our HREG e-mail list,
      and I know many of you would like to get a chance to meet and chat
      with Bashir. In my talking with him, I have found he has a sincere
      care for people all over the world, and he strives to improve
      conditions by not just bringing energy systems to developing
      countries, but also setting up education and research centers so
      these people can improve their own lives and make a contribution to
      humanity.

      > We will also have a member "testimony" time, where people can
      share what they have done to add renewable energy or efficiency to
      their homes and businesses. So bring your stories, or come hear
      what others are doing to save on energy bills.

      > See you then...
      > Chris Boyer
      > HREG Vice-President

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic