4517HREG Meeting July 30th

  • Roxanne Boyer
    Jul 1, 2006
      Our next HREG meeting will be Sunday, July 30th at 2:00 pm at Texas Southern University (TSU).  We are privileged to have Bashir Syed presenting.

      Bashir retired from work for NASA and now is Vice-President of EnerTech Enterprises, which seeks to help build renewable energy infrastructures in developing countries.  His work spans a vast experience in aerospace and military technologies, including areas such as radiation, electronics, life systems, and of course photovoltaics.  He has been quite active on our HREG e-mail list, and I know many of you would like to get a chance to meet and chat with Bashir.  In my talking with him, I have found he has a sincere care for people all over the world, and he strives to improve conditions by not just bringing energy systems to developing countries, but also setting up education and research centers so these people can improve their own lives and make a contribution to humanity.

      We will also have a member "testimony" time, where people can share what they have done to add renewable energy or efficiency to their homes and businesses.  So bring your stories, or come hear what others are doing to save on energy bills.

      See you then...
      Chris Boyer
      HREG Vice-President

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic