      Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 6:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Roger Ebert reviews An Inconvenient Truth

      I do not understand the comment of where the children are going to play.  Same place they played before the turn of the 20th century - before oil production became a big business - outside.  If fossil fuel is causing global warming, then isn't this a good thing that we run out of fossil fuels???  This planet and her inhabitants survived just fine without oil and we can do it again.  It appears that only when the supply is indeed limited will there be any advances in alternative energy production, because at that point there will be no choice.

      Edward Kramer wrote:
      Thanks for the invite, but I would rather conserve my fuel, as the round trip from my house is costly and I will do my part to help the future. Remeber, there is only 70-80 year supply of fossil fuel in the world. Where are the chiildren going to play?

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic