4325Do something!

  • Michael Ewert
    Jun 4 3:18 PM

      We spend a lot of time discussing and complaining about global warming, imported oil and pollution.  So let’s all do something (joining HREG was a great start.  J ).

      I invite you all to take the “Energy Wise Challenge” on our home page:

      http://www.txses.org/hreg/index.php

      Click right below the ad for our renewable energy tour in the fall (mark that date on your calendar while you’re at it).  Please check the box that says you are already an HREG member; otherwise you’ll get another invitation to join.

      Of course, that’s just the first step.  Once you’ve taken the quiz, see how you can improve over the next week or 2 and then come back and update your score.  Hopefully it will make you feel better to be an active HREG member.

      If all goes well with our database, we will have statistics and even prizes at future HREG meetings for our most “energy wise” members.

      Thank you,

      Mike

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic