422Re: [hreg] Compact Fluorescents

  • Marjorie N Wood
    Nov 19, 2000
      I think a bunch of us should get together and get a huge batch of CFs and
      sell them at cost to ourselves. I heard that Home Depot has them but
      haven't been lately. In New York, their utility made some sort of deal
      with a couple of mfrs of CFs and sold them to their utility customers for
      $1 and $2. It was part of their promo for energy efficiency.
      Marge Wood