3915Seminar April 15th by Mrs. Sue McDonald

  • LaVerne Williams AIA LEED AP
    Mar 31, 2006
      SwiftPageEmail

      Dear hreg@yahoogroups,

      Here is some information regarding a new April 15th seminar by Mrs. McDonald in a new location.

      In keeping with my personal and professional mission that Prevention is always better than trying to find a cure (for our bodies as well as our homes), on Saturday April 15th from 12 noon to 4pm, Sue McDonald is again having her Seminar.

      Personally, I believe her seminar (which she holds monthly) could be one of the most important seminar's you could ever attend concerning your personal health and the health of your family.  For details about the seminar and Mrs. McDonald, go to her website:  http://www.suemcdonald.net

      (By the way, neither I nor Environment Associates are being paid to make these announcements.  What we do receive is hugs and thanks by those who attend and knowing we are making a difference in quality of life issues.  See Environment Associates "Statement of Principles & Work" http://www.environmentassoc.com/statement.html ).

      Please give her a call @ 713.937.0251 to let her know you will be attending.  (By the way, please don't wear fragrances (i.e., cologne, perfume, etc.) to her seminar.)

      LaVerne

      LaVerne A. William s, AIA, LEED® AP
      architect & building ecologist
      laverne@...
      Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
      5828 Langfield Road , Houston , TX 77092-1429
      713.528.0000
      www.environmentassoc.com
      30+ Years of Leadership in Healthy, High Performance Green Homes & Remodeling / Green Architecture
      Design Counseling / Consulting / Design / Construction Documents / Construction Administration Services
      Recipient of the Hershey Conservation Award from the Houston Audubon Society, and other honors.
      Recognized by the Citizens League for Environmental Action Now as a " Houston Hero" for the Environment, locally and nationally.

      Sent to: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      If you prefer not to receive
      future e-mails of this type,
      Leave this List.
      Sent By:
      Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
      5828 Langfield Rd.
      Houston TX 77092
      U.S.A.
      To view as a web page.