      From: William & Cynthia Stange
      Sent: 3/5/2006 6:20:57 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Solar Energy Conferences during 2006

      Hello Bashir,
      As an avid reader of HREG and viewer of CSPAN, I still do not understand our governments inability to begin reconstruction in our country using renewables. The link posted above from the Chronicle (3/05/06) is a example of this inability to find any middle ground on an issue. It seems our first order of business is clarifying to our political leaders the immediate need to mainstream renewables into our economy. Our civilization seems to already have the technology,products,businesses and even local building code allowances for renewables. Our problem seems to be with the very governments/lobbyists that stand in our way.
      Perhaps all of us need to contact our respective leaders, local,state and Federal and demand the separation of renewable energy from the groups that stymie and drag this industry around like a ships anchor. They are the ones "doing the peoples business", they are supposed to be working for us!! Aren't they?
      I hope your business soars into the future- I hope we find a leader willing to listen to the people and find a balance.
      We all need constructive government, not a destructive one.

      William Stange

      Bashir Syed <bsyed@...> wrote:

      Solar/Wind Energy Conferences and Exhibitions during 2006

      27-29 April 2006: Solar Expo, Vicenza, Italy

      8-12 May 2006, 4th World Conference on PV Conversion, Waikola, Hawaii, USA

      16-19 May 2006: WindEnergy 2006 - International Trade Fair, Hamburg, Germany

      24-25 May, 2006: All-Energy 2006, Aberdeen, Scotland

      May 29-31, 2006:
      China - 3rd Annual Asian Renewable Energy Fair & Conference(REAsia - 2006)
      Beijing, China International Exhibition Center

      June 4-7, 2006:
      Windpower 2006 Conference & Exhibitio, Pittsburgh, PA, USA

      June 21-22, 2006:
      3rd Renewable Energy Finance Forum, New York, USA

      June 22-23, 2005:
      Conference: 2nd Renewable Energy Finance Forum - Wall Street
      New York, USA www.euromoneyenergy.com/energy.asp

      June 27-29, 2006
      EuroSun 2006 Conference, Glasgow, Scotland

      8-13 July 2006: SOLAR 2006: Renewable Energy, Key to Climate Recovery, Dnver, CO USA

      4-8 September, 2006: 21st European PV Solar Conference and Exhibition, Dresden, Germany

      15-20 October 2006: Solar Power 2006 USA, San Jose, CA USA.

      Bashir A. Syed
      Vice President, R&D
      EnerTech Enterprises, Inc.
      1120 NASA Parkway, Suite 220-W