      From: hreg@yahoogroups.com [mailto: hreg@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Garth & Kim Travis
      Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 8:46 AM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] goof'n around

      Greetings,
      Take a look at Savornious style wind machines designed for the third world, lots of great ideas available.  No big towers required, not a huge investment.  We are definitely looking at going this route.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      At 07:32 AM 2/26/2006, you wrote:

      Im starting to getting antsy and I’m tired of waiting for the money to get save up for a big project. I have a couple of alternators and generators from my old cars lying around and was wondering if I could use these to build a wind generator. I know it’s not the perfect setup but I think if I’m going to get anything done I just need to get started on something.

      Mike

      Mike Schmitt
      Towering Oak Farm
      www.54lincolncapri.com
      []

      Houston texas attorney Houston texas bankruptcy lawyer Houston texas web site design
      Houston texas mover Houston texas swimming pool builder Houston texas apartment

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.