377Sunscreens

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Oct 23, 2000
      Folks in our condoland have been passing around info re: solar screens. In
      Houston, Rite Screens (solar), Charlie DeRise 281-478-4218. I've never met
      the guy but supposed to be reasonable, I believe he puts them up, but he
      might be open to suggestions re: purchasing materials.

      I can hardly believe this energy-saving bit is from our condoland. Maybe
      somebody did read the Roundup poster we put up. : )

      Now we need a solar array to power up the electricity here, or at least the
      POOL !

      With keeping fingers crossed, Diane Clemens
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic