      From: Eric Duran [mailto:eduran@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:35 AM
      To: mewert@...
      Subject: Bellaire Earth Day

      Mr. Ewert,

      I'm writing to ask the Houston Renewable Energy Group to participate in Bellaire's Earth Day Festival on April 22nd, 2006. We'd like you to have an informative booth at the Nature Discovery Center site, from 10am to 2pm. We're asking the exhibitors this year to make the booths as interactive as possible, but information would be okay, as well. We look forward to having your organization join us.

      Thank you,

      Eric Duran
      Staff Naturalist

      Nature Discovery Center