3431Kunstler at Rice Thurs 7pm

  • Nan Hildreth
    Oct 31, 2005
      "The global peak oil production event will change everything about how we live. It will challenge all of our assumptions. It will compel us to do things differently - whether we like it or not."  Kunstler

      November 3, 2005

      The Long Emergency: Surviving the Converging Catastrophes of the Twenty-first Century

      James Howard Kunstler
      is the author of The Geography of Nowhere and The City in Mind: Notes on the Urban Condition. He is a regular contributor to the New York Times Sunday Magazine and Op-Ed page, where he has written on environmental and economic issues.

      7:00 pm in McMurty Auditorium, Duncan Hall
      Reception to follow
      http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~cses/cses/colloquia.html

      Map of campus  http://www.rice.edu/maps/maps.html

      http://www.kunstler.com/spch_hudson.htm