3407Re: [hreg] HREG 2005 Solar Tour - Sunday Oct 30th

  • Clifford Cheadle
    Oct 18, 2005
      What is the link supposed to do for me?

      I get a main page and no help.

      Sorry if I am dense.

      Roxanne Boyer <chris.rox@...> wrote:
      We were at the Gardner/McPhail residence this past Sunday making plans for the tour.  They have an awesome renewable energy/ sustainable living set up that is such an inspiration.  Everyone needs to come out to the Gardners for the HREG social event of the year (after touring other sites along the way) and check this out. It is open to everyone, so bring your family and friends. Sunday, October 30th.  The tour is from 1pm to 5pm and the social is from 4pm to 7 pm.  See you there!

      For more details, go to www.txes.org/hreg

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic