3389Re: [hreg] Re: Help needed for Houston Renewable Energy Tour October 30th

  • Lunce
    Oct 4, 2005
      Dear All:

      To those who have already stepped up to help with the tour - THANK YOU!
      THANK YOU!!!

      For the next three weeks, our focus is to get the word out. We need
      people to contact the media, associations, universities and other
      outlets, so they can help us get the word out. You can do this from
      your current location via email, fax, and/or phone. We have form
      letters and materials to help you out.

      If you are able to just send one email, or make one call - that would be
      great!!

      If you are able to do more that is even better!! We are all busy and we
      need the whole group's effort to make this a big success.

      HREG is a chapter of the Texas Solar Energy Society and a 501 (c) 3 non-
      profit organization.

      Contact us, so we are able to make sure there are no overlaps in our
      marketing effort.

      THANK YOU!

      Mike, Chris and Lunce
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic