3388Re: Help needed for Houston Renewable Energy Tour October 30th

  • tfcantorna
    Oct 4, 2005
      I'll be glad to help. I can work either SpawGlass or Carrier,
      beginning in the morning with pre-tour prep and go through first-
      shift tour guiding.
      I'm pretty new to solar, but I'm familiar w/ principles of Renewable
      Energy. I work for GE in the Renewable Energy Leadership Program,
      and my focus has been utility-scale wind.
      Best way to get in touch w/ me regarding volunteering and schedule is
      at work. terrence.cantorna@....
      Thanks.
      Terry

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic