3348Re: [hreg] Solar Energy International

  • SBT Designs
    Sep 22, 2005
      Andrew,

      Of course I completely disagree with you and your motivations. I took the
      liberty of sharing our communications with some of my associates in the
      industry and I can respond no better than Al Rich who's attitude about SEI
      is as follows:

      "Building energy systems with local labor is much better than importing
      natural gas."

      I regret I will not see you in Fredericksburg as this event lost its
      interest and productivity a long time ago for us.
      Regards,

      Steven Shepard
      SBT Designs
      25581 IH-10 West