3268Re: [hreg] HREG Call to Action

  • blj2@pdq.net
    Sep 1, 2005
      In past years, I was the person who tried to get folks from various
      environmental organizations to have booths at the "agency fairs" in the
      City of Houston's annual pledge drive. From experience, the one on Oct.
      12 would be a great one to showcase solar energy at work since it is an
      outdoor event. As that fair on Oct. 12 is usually at a facility near my
      house, I would be glad to staff an HREG booth at that one. Just let me
      know how I can get whatever I'll need.

      Bridget Jensen
      cell - 713-417-2056
      home - 713-524-1290