3247Re: Nozzle suggestions for roof water spray?

  • Todd
    Aug 22, 2005
      Oh yes, I already looked at the roof cooling file with great
      interest. However, it was again with a regular yard sprinkler. Will
      that work on a house with a 7/12 pitch? I would rather have a small
      PVC pipe placed along the ridgeline of the roof with nozzles on either
      side.

      I'll talk with some folks in the agri business as they work with the
      same type nozzles for saturation of crops. I'll post any findings
      here on the board.

      Todd
      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@t...> wrote:
      > Greetings,
      > There is a complete description of a system on a building 70 ft by
      40 ft in
      > the files section on the HREG home page. One of these days I will
      find
      > time to upload the pictures of the system that Lunce kindly took for
      > me. We use sprinklers, not nozzles. Sprinklers are made to
      withstand the
      > environment better.
      > Bright Blessings,
      > Kim