3149Re: [hreg] Roof sprinklers

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Jul 12, 2005
      At 11:15 AM 7/12/2005, you wrote:
      >Here's the information that you sent me a while back, Kim. (Thanks!)

      Thanks Paul,

      I was dreading asking him to write it out again.

      UPDATE:
      We no longer use 2 sprinklers on semicircles, but now use all 3 sprinklers
      on full circles. We found this requires less water pressure so it is
      easier on our well. A pleasant surprise is that the cheapest plastic
      sprinklers work best. Last year I had replaced the damaged sprinklers with
      a better quality of metal ones and regretted my decision all summer. They
      constantly plugged off and were totally temperamental. We went back to the
      cheap plastic ones this year and the system is working well again.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic