      Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 9:29 AM
      Subject: [hreg] Fiinanical Incentives for renewables & conservation

      Can anyone please refer me to where I might get list of financial
      incentives for Houston, Harris county, Texas and Federal for
      installation of energy conservation items.

      I have see that Austin has a number of incentives, but have not been
      able to locate similar incentives from Houston, Harris County, State of
      Texas or Federal programs.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic