3037Re: [hreg] Re: U.S. Energy Policy

  • Joseph
    May 1, 2005
      Well, if I had the numbers for you, I'd tell you, but there are other
      members that may well deliver such.

      I was just responding to your comment why there wasn't more outrage.

      The Daily Show keeps me sane in an otherwise totally insane world!

      Good luck getting those numbers you want. Side note: No matter how much
      convincing evidence I take to my hard headed friends, it just bounces off
      their thinking caps, or should I say dunce caps. Faith is reason proof!

      On Sun, 1 May 2005, jsbalkite wrote:

      > The coal fired hover bike is John Stewart's futuristic parody of the
      > proposed multi-billion clean coal initiative. I love the Daily Show.
      > That's a rather roundabout way of not answering my question, J.
      >
      > --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Joseph <joseph@d...> wrote:
      > > Outrage, yes, flames, no.
      > >
      > > I really liked the coal fired hover bike, to what do I refer?

      > > On Sun, 1 May 2005, jsbalkite wrote:
      > >
      > > > Hi, I'm James - new to the group. I work for United Space
      > Alliance
      > > > (NASA contractor) and I promote Green Mountain Energy (pollution-
      > free
      > > > residential/commercial energy) on the side. If you're interested
      > in
      > > > learning more I'd be more than happy to assist. Disclaimer - I
      > get a
      > > > commission for people that switch (free for you) to our pollution-
      > > > free, renewable energy.
      > > >
      > > > I'm writing because I'm really disapointed with the President's
      > > > energy policy. I'm even more depressed about the bill that passed
      > the
      > > > House which made Bush look like a tree-hugger.
      > > >
      > > > To get to my point, I'm looking for any good, factual (non-
      > editorial)
      > > > analyses of the proposed policies. I need to write an economic
      > impact
      > > > paper for this macroeconomic class and my professor is quite the
      > free-
      > > > market conservative who doesn't really care for
      > environmentalists. So
      > > > I need numbers.
      > > >
      > > > By the way, where's the outrage on this board regarding these
      > > > policies catering to the status-quo, non-renewable energy
      > production
      > > > and practically ignoring conservation and our crack-like
      > addiction to
      > > > [foreign] oil?
      > > >

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Yahoo! Groups Links