      Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:15 AM
      Subject: [hreg] Fwd: Upcoming peak oil speech

      Here is an email just received about an upcoming talk on the subject of peak oil. The speaker is a fairly well known UofH professor who has written a number of books and has had several op ed pieces in the Chronicle in the last year or so. The Oil Patch Democrats are the sponsors but anyone interested in this critical topic is invited.
      Charlie
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic