30[hreg] Re: Meeting with Laverne Williams

  • stelman@ev1.net
    Sep 2, 1999
      I have confirmed a meeting at Laverne Williams office - Environment
      Associates - on Saturday morning 9/11/99 at 9 am, 4219 Richmond Avenue,
      Suite 250, inside the loop just outside of Weslayan. It is across the
      side street from A&E Products on the south side of the street in a
      small two story office building. Since it is a small group, he can
      accommodate us there instead of going to TSU. Sorry to those that
      would like to attend, but can't make it then. Let me know if you have
      any questions.

      Steve Stelzer
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic