      From: Mike Ewert [mailto:mewert@...]
      Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 3:25 PM
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [hreg] HREG Meeting This Sunday

      Don't forget the HREG meeting tomorrow.  We hope to see you there.

      Please note that the parking lot we normally use is closed, so you need to park on the other side of the building.  Just go down Ennis past the building and turn left; there is street parking available there.  Enter from that side (opposite side from solar lab) of the School of Technology through double glass doors and take the stairs or elevator up to room 225.